Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crazy ME

"Is it fucked up that sometimes I get sadder when animals die than when people die?" he said. The question was blunt, stinging, and it hung awkwardly in the air.

"Yeah…yeah, that's very fucked up, actually."

"But think about it. Animals are just animals. They don't cause war, they can't kill people with guns, knifes, etc. I mean…okay, sometimes animals are dangerous, obviously, like a bear or a lion or something. But other than that, I mean…animals are just…here. They don't talk, they don't argue, they don't neglect and abuse their children, they don't…I don't know, cheat on their husbands and wives, they don't do drugs, they don't ...


my thoughts exactly. actually, most animal lovers who have bonded with their pets feel this way. at least the ones i know do. i often daydream of a world where there are just nice human beings who are not hurting the animals and the earth around them. anyway, this sounds hypocrite but i never say i wasnt one. but if there's a world like this, the earth will be so beautiful (even if i have to die to let it be)

-

and there will be no love lost between me and hc or me and my classmates. just saying. feel like i should keep saying this point. maybe im trying to convince myself or just to convince you. blah. i hope one day, i could see myself clearly and know what i want/need without having to wait till its gone. if im kicked out, maybe i will know whether i really mind. and i have applied for jobs already. please let me get accepted into every one of them so i can choose =x

how to know you have scored badly? when teachers look at you with disappointment and start saying you reap what you sow in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment